• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caught up on Peep Show on 4oD last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught up on Peep Show on 4oD last night

Had me

Anyone else a fan?

Bought the box set when last in Blighty and watched series 2 the last couple of nights in the hotel. It really makes me cringe, excellent series
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Had me

Anyone else a fan?
      Massive fan
      Managed to miss this series so far and keep meaning to catch up

I met Neil Fitzmaurice once inbetween the first 2 seasons whilst out drinking. He was a top bloke and gave me a few hints about what to expect in season 2

Don't think he appreciated being called seat sniffer though
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Don't think he appreciated being called seat sniffer though
        What about cockmuncher?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          What about cockmuncher?
          I was drunk but not that drunk
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Had me

Anyone else a fan?

Whenever I catch it its very good, but as with most things we'll buy the DVD and watch it properly from season 1 - one of the problems of not watching much telly is that you do miss the gems
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

'tis awesome.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I bought myself the dvd of series 5 about a year ago while I was down in that London. I was facing a 2 hour train ride back so figured I could watch them on my laptops - I had 2 with me, mine and the clients. Neither would play the DVD. I had my Nokia N95 with iterweb access. But it wouldn't get a proper net connection on the train. I was not impressed!

Good job I had a few AVI's stored to pass the train - Superbad I think it was that I spent most of the journey laughing away to.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Peep Show is one of the few comedy shows that started off brilliant and managed to survive unscathed after the writers got their own sketch show and started appearing on every single comedy quiz show in the land.

I think it's a same David gets all the limelight though, he's very funny generally but t'other one is as well IMO.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I think it's a same David gets all the limelight though, he's very funny generally but t'other one is as well IMO.
                    As he said on the Unbelievable Truth the other night.... It's his naturally sneeringly sarcastic tone that does it
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X