• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You couldn't make this up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't make this up

LINKY
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

This is odd too
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Would you have mash with that, or chips?
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

A lesbian couple with a 3-legged cat? WHat are they doing with the other leg?

Sorry

Comment

Appropriate poison as slugs are hermaphrodite. They can do it with the other chap/lady/thing while he/she/it is doing it to them at the same time. Defintely another xoggoth choice for the next life.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X