• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car park marking gone bad..!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car park marking gone bad..!

I thought I could make better use of my bench time by my car park marking. Unfortunately with out looking at weather prediction I spent hours & marked car park very well last week end.!

After that today only rain stopped in my area & there is no marking around my car park except white back ground all around.!

I donot know its due to cheap Wilkinson paint or I have to add some adhesive to paint to stick or some water proofing stuff..? I know there are costly marking paint specially for this purpose, But I am not planning to shed lot for this purpose...

So any one done car park marking in the past, any tips to get this right next time..????

Huh?!

Is that you Wilmslow? What the heck is car mark parking, or park marking?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Huh?!

Is that you Wilmslow? What the heck is car mark parking, or park marking?
      OK...Just marking the following in my park...

"PRIVATE PARKING" & remark the boundary..

Comment

It had to read it a few times.

Markings on the roads are not actually paint but plastic. Paint will always wash away.

Comment

Try the search term: road marking paint.

Comment

car park marking? What...the way wolves do it?

or dogging?

Comment

I'm having trouble trying to decipher the original poster's question, due to poor grammar.

If he cannot be bothered to write properly, forcing me to waste unnecessary time in trying to decode the original message, then I don't see why I should have to expend additional effort in answering the question.

Yes, it could be pointed out that I have wasted time in writing this post, however, that's not the point.

It's the principle that counts.
              Last edited by Board Game Geek; 10 October 2009, 22:01.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

i still think he spends his free time repainting the lines in Tesco

Comment

Car Park marking is actually a very interesting subject

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Car Park marking is actually a very interesting subject

Yes, its up there with barb wire collecting and navel fluff classification

Hello EO
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X