• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Age Did You Start Contracting??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Age Did You Start Contracting??

As above and also in hindsight what age do you wish you started contracting??

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
    42 and 16 respectively.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

29 and 16

Comment

46 and 25.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

25 & 25.

Comment

45 and 40

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post

In hindsight - wondrous thing - I wish I'd have gone to Uni. 3 years earlier (did Comp. Sci.), rather than do an Engineering HNC for 5 years beforehand. That would have got me contracting 3 years earlier, at 23.

Still, at 46, I can't complain after 20 years of contracting. Mind you, that doesn't stop me complaining...

Nomadd
              nomadd liked this post

Comment

30 and 30
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

32 and 32

Comment

I started when I was 25. I am 46 now.

Comment

Working...
                    X