• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brewsters bum-hole

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brewsters bum-hole

My cat , Brewster-Roustabout, has had a bowel problem for the last year or so, she needed constant enemas, and meds.

while i was on my hols we had PetPals coming in to feed her and look after her. She took a turn for the worse and we had a stark choice, have the colon removed, or have the poor thing put down.

the operation was a success, so thank you petpals, thank you mr Vet and thank you cat insurance company (pet medics)

Brewster is a lot thinner, a bit baldy in places, but the old moggie is definately back.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

How does it manage without a colon? Does it have one of those bag things like old people have?

Well, DON'T EMPTY IT ON MY F* LAWN!!!!!!!!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Is it left with a semi-colon?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        How does it manage without a colon? Does it have one of those bag things like old people have?

Well, DON'T EMPTY IT ON MY F* LAWN!!!!!!!!
        I think they sewed the mouth directly to the bum. Must experiment tonight with a pipe cleaner

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Glad Brewster is feeling better
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Why you haven't had this poor unfortunate put down before now is beyond me.

If I had gone through the same tulip that Brewster has been through I think I would have given up a long time ago...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

If I had gone through the same tulip that Brewster has been through I think I would have given up a long time ago...
              WHS.

Get rid of the bloody thing.

Comment

she likes licking my toes.

there's nothing better after a hard day at the office than getting home, slipping the shoes and socks off, cold can of beer, and a willing, rough , darting little pink tongue, licking yer toes.

ahhhh

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  she likes licking my toes.

there's nothing better after a hard day at the office than getting home, slipping the shoes and socks off, cold can of beer, and a willing, rough , darting little pink tongue, licking yer toes.

ahhhh

euwww

But glad the old mog is better

Still euww though
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I think if the choice was between a colostomy bag and death, I suspect most folk would choose a colostomy bag, I would.
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X