• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reasons to be cheerful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasons to be cheerful

Had an awesome weekend with SY02 - 05
    Discovered Trad Jazz (Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington etc etc)
    Pimped my PC with an extra 4GB of ram, and had no problems doing it.
    ClientCos systems are a pile of dross, that keep breaking down, and I am out of here in just under 3 weeks.

Last edited by suityou01; 12 October 2009, 13:09.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    ClientCos systems are a pile of dross, that keep breaking down, and I am out of here in just under 3 weeks.

Me too

We had a hungover trip out on Saturday... we went to Robin Hoods Bay, Whitby, Scarborough and Bridlington... I've never been past York - we had a brilliant time
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Me too

We had a hungover trip out on Saturday... we went to Robin Hoods Bay, Whitby, Scarborough and Bridlington... I've never been past York - we had a brilliant time
      Fantastic! Never been to that neck of the woods.

Comment

You just discovered Jazz, what age are you 10? Also adding Ram to a PC is hardly pimping it and my Granny could do it. And WTF is SY02 - 05?

Comment

Fantastic! Never been to that neck of the woods.
          It was - really good.

I think we'll have to try a whole weekend of the place at some stage... Himself wanted to walk on the beach but I'll have to trade my Uggs in for Wellies before we do that
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
            You just discovered Jazz, what age are you 10? Also adding Ram to a PC is hardly pimping it and my Granny could do it. And WTF is SY02 - 05?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Me too

OOh we're off to Robin Hoods bay in a couple of weeks. Pogle Jr wants to go fossil hunting and I've been promising her a trip for about 18 months now!
              We've got a geologist to show us how its done - cant wait.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                OOh we're off to Robin Hoods bay in a couple of weeks. Pogle Jr wants to go fossil hunting and I've been promising her a trip for about 18 months now!
                It was great... she will love it!

It was so nice to be by the sea... even if it was grey and a bit overcast - we'd a fab time.
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  Make sure you're au fait with the tides.

I used to go fossil hunting there when I was a boy. Don't bother with the chippy there, the chips aren't much cop. The fish was nice though.

Oi CM! Where's yer fookin' wellies?

Comment

32. Why do you need to be 10 to get into Jazz?

Also adding Ram to a PC is hardly pimping it and my Granny could do it.
                    It is when it is running low on RAM

And WTF is SY02 - 05?
                    Are you really this thick?

Comment

Working...
                    X