• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brilliant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant

Take a simple object, one that cant be improved upon (or so you think)
    like a coat hanger. How could anyone come up with a brilliant improvement for something so simple ?

Well I recently saw an example. It's a purse.
    except its flat, with no clip , latch or zip. It opens and closes by twisting the top against the bottom. It opens to the size and shape of a drinks can, and it's secure

brilliant

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    brilliant

Hi,

I'm Ed Winchester.

Comment

Arn't mums brilliant!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

An Umbrella, remove all the metal and wood etc so its just the soft material, sow this to the back of your jacket at the top and pull it over your head when its raining. Ill call it a hood.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Take a simple object, one that cant be improved upon (or so you think)
          like a coat hanger. How could anyone come up with a brilliant improvement for something so simple ?

Well I recently saw an example. It's a purse.
          except its flat, with no clip , latch or zip. It opens and closes by twisting the top against the bottom. It opens to the size and shape of a drinks can, and it's secure

brilliant

Coat hangers are brilliantly useful things, like paper-clips except for bigger jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Wire Coat hangers are brilliantly useful things, like paper-clips except for bigger jobs.

You don't want to be like my Uncle Paddy he spent 2 months with a wooden coat hanger sticking out of his car puzzled as to why he still cuoldn't get radio 2
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Coat hangers are brilliantly useful things, like paper-clips except for bigger jobs.
              McGyver style?
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                McGyver style?
                Yep, although I've never seen the programme you refer to. How many men here can honestly say they haven't transformed a coat-hanger into something useful? Or a paper-clip for that matter.

Comment

Yep, although I've never seen the programme you refer to. How many men here can honestly say they haven't transformed a coat-hanger into something useful? Or a paper-clip for that matter.
                  A coat hanger was the only way I could unlock my old Astra when the lock barrel got jammed
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Winchester View Post
                    Hi,

I'm Ed Winchester.
                    Hi Ed!

Can you fly a Tornado aircraft with a bowl of spaghetti balanced in your lap?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X