• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob Crowe is such a *expletive deleted*

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Crowe is such a *expletive deleted*

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE59B1HD20091012
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

He's doing what he's paid to do, representing the interests of the members of his union.

Comment

He certainly is a member.

Comment

Personally I'd just automate the trains. They've done it in Paris and they didn't even close the lines other than for the regular 4 hours at night.

Get them over here and get them to sort it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Personally I'd just automate the trains. They've done it in Paris and they didn't even close the lines other than for the regular 4 hours at night.

Get them over here and get them to sort it.
          Eh? They've automated one line.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            He's doing what he's paid to do, representing the interests of the members of his union.
            The SS were paid to do what they did, does not make what they did right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              Eh? They've automated one line.
              Ok, well yes. However. If they automated one line at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                The SS were paid to do what they did, does not make what they did right though.
                One Nazi reference, and Churchill wins the battle!
                If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

I would suggest that he stop being such a **** about it.

2.5% this year, plus 0.5% above inflation next year seems pretty fair to me.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Most loathed Londoner?

Everyone else is getting pay freezes, pay cuts and job cuts but he wants more money, on top of a 10 hour working week, or whatever pitifl amount it is they work. ******, plain and simple. Even people who'd normally be on the side of the working hate him.

It'll be paid back in full one day, and when they're all crying abotu losing their jobs to automated trains the rest of us will be pissing ourselves laughing.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X