• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im off..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im off..

on hol's to Oman with gf chef 37C and the warm indian ocean

see you in 2 weeks
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Enjoy!
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Bah! Thought I had offended someone else

Enjoy the hols - sounds lush!
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

You lucky sod!!

Have fun!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Have fun chef - leave the cooking to someone else!

BTW, haven't you been there before?

Comment

37 is too hot. Mexico in July was hell... (Well not quite, but it could have been better.)

Comment

Recommended Vaccinations

The following vaccines may be recommended for your travel to the Middle East. Discuss your travel plans and personal health with a health-care provider to determine which vaccines you will need.

•Hepatitis A or immune globulin (IG). Transmission of hepatitis A virus can occur through direct person-to-person contact; through exposure to contaminated water, ice, or shellfish harvested in contaminated water; or from fruits, vegetables, or other foods that are eaten uncooked and that were contaminated during harvesting or subsequent handling.
              •Hepatitis B, especially if you might be exposed to blood or body fluids (for example, health-care workers), have sexual contact with the local population, or be exposed through medical treatment. Hepatitis B vaccine is now recommended for all infants and for children ages 11–12 years who did not receive the series as infants.
              •Rabies, pre-exposure vaccination, if you might have extensive unprotected outdoor exposure in rural areas, such as might occur during camping, hiking, or bicycling, or engaging in certain occupational activities.
              •Typhoid vaccine. Typhoid fever can be contracted through contaminated drinking water or food, or by eating food or drinking beverages that have been handled by a person who is infected. Large outbreaks are most often related to fecal contamination of water supplies or foods sold by street vendors Risk is greater if you are visiting developing countries in this region.
              •As needed, booster doses for tetanus-diphtheria, measles, and a one-time dose of polio vaccine for adults.

Required Vaccinations•Meningococcal vaccine is required for pilgrims to Mecca for the annual Hajj. However, CDC currently recommends the vaccine for all travelers to Mecca, including those traveling for the Umra. (For more information, please see Saudi Arabia Hajj Requirements.)

Hope you had your shots.

Plus it's in the ME, so watch out for terrorists and hostage takers.

And the food might be dodgy as well.

As my dear old Gran used to say "You know where you are with Blackpool".
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                Close enough to home to give up and drive back?
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Close enough to home to give up and drive back?
                  Exactly !

Southend on Sea was a lot closer, tbh.
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                    Recommended Vaccinations

Yeah, in the rain and ankle deep in chip wrappers...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X