• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lisbon referendum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisbon referendum

How would you vote in a future retrospective referendum on an already ratified Lisbon treaty?

A new poll will be created if you don't come up with the right answer.
    Vive la Lisbon
    15.38%
    Nein zu Lisbon
    53.85%
    Voting makes no difference
    15.38%
    AndyW will have to ratify it with me first
    15.38%

Maybe.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I don't understand your question.

Comment

Ah, the poll is now up.

Are you doing an exit poll then?

Comment

If I was in charge I'd flood the Channel Tunnel, scuttle the ferries, and move the anti-aircraft guns to Dover.

Oh, and I'd burn the Lisbon Treaty in Parliament Square.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            If I was in charge I'd flood the Channel Tunnel, scuttle the ferries, and move the anti-aircraft guns to Dover.

Oh, and I'd burn the Lisbon Treaty in Parliament Square.
            I was going to include that as an option, but alas there was not enough space.

Comment

Working...
            X