• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CCTV fun……

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCTV fun……

Bonkers neighbour who comes banging on my door a couple of times a week has been put into touch very nicely as I have a CCTV complete with sound recording and infra-red night vision at my front garden pointed in the direction of their house, eg, where the source of the harassment has come from, so perfectly justified.

Sometimes she gets rather abusive when I am in the back garden and chucks things over the fence.

I am therefore considering getting another sound recording CCTV camera for my back garden as well. The pictures will not come from their garden, but, the mic may get them to think very carefully about using the garden for additional peace.....

Is this likely to be a step too far, or, are they likely to think that if there is one at the front, there is likely to be one at the back anyway?

Cannot believe how cheap and easy it is to get 24hour vhs time-lapse, or now good the sound and picture quality is.

Had not a peek from the neighbours since I got the front covered, but, feel like having some fun now back at their expense

I would simply have laid the neighbour out by now...that would have solved it.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Bonkers neighbour who comes banging on my door a couple of times a week has been put into touch very nicely as I have a CCTV complete with sound recording and infra-red night vision at my front garden pointed in the direction of their house, eg, where the source of the harassment has come from, so perfectly justified.

Sometimes she gets rather abusive when I am in the back garden and chucks things over the fence.

I am therefore considering getting another sound recording CCTV camera for my back garden as well. The pictures will not come from their garden, but, the mic may get them to think very carefully about using the garden for additional peace.....

Is this likely to be a step too far, or, are they likely to think that if there is one at the front, there is likely to be one at the back anyway?

Cannot believe how cheap and easy it is to get 24hour vhs time-lapse, or now good the sound and picture quality is.

Had not a peek from the neighbours since I got the front covered, but, feel like having some fun now back at their expense
      Why not just take a baseball bat to their legs.

Comment

Quite day today Dim?

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
          Why not just take a baseball bat to their legs.
          Not fair sport that - she is preggars....

Other aspect to consider is hubby lives in Wythenshawe and is an ex jail bird....

Comment

Plus I'm really enjoying playing around with this CCTV stuff!

Oh tulip, wrong login.

Comment

So many have problems with neighbours that Hamas could make a fortune running courses in how to make home made missiles I reckon.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                Not fair sport that - she is preggars....

Other aspect to consider is hubby lives in Wythenshawe and is an ex jail bird....

Make them an offer they cant refuse

Comment

<<<canned laughter>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
                    Make them an offer they cant refuse
                    So, that makes you his bitch?
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X