• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They'll be able to see your willy and everything...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll be able to see your willy and everything...

Linky.

Is nothing sacred any more? How dare they install a system that will speed up security and reduce the chance of smuggling weapons onto planes!! It's the last straw.

And isn't this just another chance for paedos to get their fill by working at airports and scanning innocent children? Will someone please think of the children. etc. etc.

I particularly like the comment "Will they soon add this information and our naked images to our biometric data card?"
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

How long before images of naked celebs get on the Internet!

What do you mean naked images of most celebs are already on the Internet!

Comment

A bet for every 1 decent bit of stuff you would see you would have to trawl thru thousands of images of munters

it would be minging!

Comment

From the Mash

The police said the new scanners would help in the fight against terrorism, but stressed that as soon as anyone under the age of 16 passed through the machine, the airport staff member on duty would be arrested immediately and placed on the sex offenders' register.

Comment

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            From the Mash
            "If some 20-stone gargoyle waddles up to the machine, I'm just going to wave it through".

Comment

Just the beginning. In the wake of recent news that a suicide bomber in Pakistan concealed the charge up his bottom it is only a matter of time before there is an automatic anal probe every time you pass through the gate. They could employ space aliens on that job as they have the experience.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Just the beginning. In the wake of recent news that a suicide bomber in Pakistan concealed the charge up his bottom it is only a matter of time before there is an automatic anal probe every time you pass through the gate. They could employ space aliens on that job as they have the experience.
                Plan B for Zeity......

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  There's an app for that™.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    From the Mash
                    Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, airport staff are expected to ask Victoria Beckham to just really, really promise that she is not carrying a bomb.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X