• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Subscribe to thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscribe to thread

Do many of you use this feature in General?

I don't due to the volume of replies some threads get but wondered if others did.

There are very few threads that I care enough about to know when someone has posted a response.

Occasionally have used it in the past for threads where I needed advice and wanted to see what people had said, but not any more, and never in General since there is never much in there that I'm interested in...
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

try it with tpd

Comment

Heck I've been on here for 12 months and I've still yet to use the view unread threads bit.
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Subscribe? What's that all about?
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Subscribe? What's that all about?
            It gives you email alerts everytime a reply to the thread is made making you think that possibly someone might have made a sensible point only to logon only to find Clippy has been commenting
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              It gives you email alerts everytime a reply to the thread is made making you think that possibly someone might have made a sensible point only to logon only to find Clippy has been commenting
              Ah ha, guessed there must be a reason it doesn't even consciously register.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

CUKDoS - CUK Denial of Service: sign up on site with your worst enemy's email and subscribe to TPD or My Lunch threads...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  CUKDoS - CUK Denial of Service: sign up on site with your worst enemy's email and subscribe to TPD or My Lunch threads...
                  I just send him HMRC phishing emails, much more amusing
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    I just send him HMRC phishing emails, much more amusing
                    So it's you then, you *$**%(!

Comment

Working...
                    X