• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moonwalk 2010

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moonwalk 2010

I've just registered.

6-7 hours of pounding the streets of London at night. But, I will get to oggle at loads of women in bras. PHWOAR!

Anyone want to sponsor me? PLEASE!

The missus is doing this with some of her mates. Keep your eyes off!
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Are A, B and C going, or are you past all that alphabet business??
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Are A, B and C going, or are you past all that alphabet business??
        No idea. I've run out of letters, I'm onto the Greek alphabet now. The new one's letter is Σ (sigma).

Comment

Assign them each a guid

Meet B03577F6-103B-4f2a-9C22-9E33FC96251D she's lovely.

Comment

Can I offer to do free breast examinations?
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What will the cost of entering be this year?

The entry fee will be £42.50 (including 15% VAT.) However if you are entering online, for the first time there will be an additional online booking fee of £2.50 making your total cost of entry £45.00 (including 15% VAT.)
              Forty Five QUID???

I didn't realise the quid had fallen so far...

PS What's the £2.50 charge for online booking all about?
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                Forty Five QUID???

I didn't realise the quid had fallen so far...

PS What's the £2.50 charge for online booking all about?
                That's about the standard price for city marathons in the UK.

They are cheaper aboard but then you have to pay for flights etc.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  That's about the standard price for city marathons in the UK.

They are cheaper aboard but then you have to pay for flights etc.
                  You get the entry, plus a free T-shirt and bra, though they didn't have my size - fat bar-steward. I am NOT wearing a bra! Oh, and they throw in a meal as well. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    You get the entry, plus a free T-shirt and bra, though they didn't have my size - fat bar-steward. I am NOT wearing a bra! Oh, and they throw in a meal as well. Nice!
                    Completed the Moonwalk at the weekend, toughest thing I've ever attempted. A real mental and physical challenge, especially as I picked up an injury at 14 miles, and still had another 12 to go.

Having said I wouldn't wear a bra, I did. All the way round. Will try to post a pic, though not quite sure how to use the new-fangled site, don't come here very often these days.

Still open to any offers of sponsorship!

Comment

Working...
                    X