• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Business Bank Account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Business Bank Account

So I have my newly formed limited company, and I spoke to an accountant last night. Now I need to get a good business bank account. So I'm opening this up to suggestions.

Used Barclays for the first year and would never go back

Have found HSBC Business Direct to be very good

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC1408 View Post
      Used Barclays for the first year and would never go back

Have found HSBC Business Direct to be very good
      WHS. Faultless after 14 years usage...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

cater allen and scottish widows combined - one as current, other as saving
        p.s. u need to get "recommended" by accountant for cater allen in order to ensure is all free.

Comment

Cater Allen

I'm also in the process of doing this at the moment and I have decided to go with Cater Allen. I used to use them the last time I contracted (back before IR35 came in!) when they were Flemmings.

I think you can also go through Contractor UK in order to get free banking and no minimum deposit - not just through an accountancy.

http://www.contractoruk.com/money/fr...k_account.html
          Loopy Loo

Comment

Cater Allen
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I am happy with Abbey apart from them telling my browsers is not compatible (cause its too new!!) and might be some changes with the name going but apart from that I am quite hapy with them.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Best Business Account

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Cater Allen
                Same for me Cater Allen

Comment

Co-operative Bank is free for 18 months, and they have a third-world call centre based in Lancashire. Quite good though their internet banking service has it's moments ...

Comment

Yip cater allen all good ...

Comment

Working...
                    X