• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Helen's Global Warming thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen's Global Warming thread

A thread where Helen can answer all your questions about Global Warming such as - does it exist?

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Hmm, and there was you chastising people for doubting Helen's authenticity earlier.

Comment

I have no doubts about Helen's authenticity. It's not often we get a climatologist as a member - and it should be quite informative, no?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I have no doubts about Helen's authenticity. It's not often we get a climatologist as a member - and it should be quite informative, no?
        Yes, indubitably.

Comment

I feel like I'm being set up here.

I am a climatologist but think if I post a single thing the likes of Churchill will throw his teddies out of the pram.

So... Climate change? Nah, it's all bollox mate.

Comment

Dullard.

Comment

I'm impressed.

I've never met a scientist with a sense of humour before, but Helen proves the exception to the rule. (Yes, back to that old chestnut again).

Even if it's a sockie, it has a good sense of humour.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Dullard.
                Sweet talker. Ok, yes, part of climate change is man made, however natural variability is still a stronger signal.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                  Sweet talker. Ok, yes, part of climate change is man made, however natural variability is still a stronger signal.
                  So is it wrong for me to own a car that produces 500 tonnes of CO2 per km?

Comment

You want to be careful saying things like that. Next you'll be saying ID is a possibility.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X