• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP to consider non-white members

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BNP to consider non-white members

What with all the excitement today, we missed this gem:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8308582.stm

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Can't wait until they get 30,000 new non-white members and they vote to disband the organisation!

Comment

In that case they'll have banked a lot of membership dues and will promptly disband and form the National Party of Britain or some such.
      Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
        In that case they'll have banked a lot of membership dues and will promptly disband and form the National Party of Britain or some such.
        Splitters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          What with all the excitement today, we missed this gem:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8308582.stm

Atleast now you have the option to join.

Comment

Watch the video of the BNP spokesman, Chris Roberts, squirm when asked simple questions regarding membership.

Bunch of knuckle dragging fkwits!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Watch the video of the BNP spokesman, Chris Roberts, squirm when asked simple questions regarding membership.

Bunch of knuckle dragging fkwits!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
                Don't they have to ask the membership to disband?

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                  Don't they have to ask the membership to disband?
                  I suppose they do, yes. But I suppose Griffin and co would just set up the new party alongside the old leaving it to fizzle out.

Also I doubt that many will join just to subvert it as membership is professional and social suicide.
                  Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

I bet Nicky G has been wanting to do this for years. It will annoy the loony hard core but by now the racism will be putting off more people than it's attracting.

Comment

Working...
                    X