• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nokia N97 - In Car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokia N97 - In Car

I'm looking for an in car holder for the N97 - anybody recommend one ? The ones on ebaly all seem to have a piece of plastic that holds the phone in place covering the the unlock slider on the side - which means you can't use it except for incoming calls??

Thanks
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Wifes hand is good

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
      Wifes hand is good
      Dirty sod.

Comment

Can't help but good luck with the search. I have had 3 keyboard phones and struggled to get good holders for any of them.

On a side note how are you finding the N97. Gets good reviews for a phone that is out but seems to be a heap a month or two away trying to out do it.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I've an N97 and I'm generally happy with it. There's a few annoyances - problems connection to my pc, getting it to unlock. User interface isn't as nice as a iPhone - but it has a multitasking operating system and can run mobile java apps. And it accepts vCard over SMS.

One problem is that since I've been using it, I keep trying to work with my laptop by touching the screen.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
            I'm looking for an in car holder for the N97 - anybody recommend one ? The ones on ebaly all seem to have a piece of plastic that holds the phone in place covering the the unlock slider on the side - which means you can't use it except for incoming calls??

Thanks

Buy one that has large rubber grips and then cut the rubber off for the parts you need access to.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Disappointing, I was expecting a picture of an N97 in a car.
              You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Working...
              X