• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Funny Looks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny Looks

I'm thinking of getting some funny looks to cheer myself up. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    A mirror?

Oh wait, you wanted cheering up.

Never Mind.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

There's this Russian guy, lives in a bedsit in Birmingham. he's an expert on this topic (As in every other, but he's really expert on this one)
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Look in the mirror?

Comment

Stagger round the Brunel Centre with a can of Special Brew and your cock hanging out.

Oh. No. Wait. This is Swindon after all. That would hardly warrant a second look.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
            Stagger round the Brunel Centre with a can of Special Brew and your cock hanging out.

Oh. No. Wait. This is Swindon after all. That would hardly warrant a second look.
            Have you been stalking me?

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              They have house rules against bringing in live chickens?

Comment

Sport a Hitl*r moustache? You can use a marker pen or an old bit of cloth if you can't wait for it to grow.

Comment

Yerrr. Give us a sip?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

He was looking at you with his giant Moon telescope...

Comment

Working...
                    X