• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New LEDs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New LEDs

I bought a small LED 'torch' yesterday, very impressive. I like to carry one on a keyring for emergencies, and this one knocks the spots off my current older two generations. It's bright enough to be used as a regular torch IMO and only 5cm long.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ledco-7513-M...5949899&sr=8-1

It can't be long now before we are weaned off those evil florescent bulbs in the home.

I have the big brother, a twelve incher, for camping.

Powerful?, it's like a blooming light sabre

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I bought a small LED 'torch' yesterday, very impressive. I like to carry one on a keyring for emergencies, and this one knocks the spots off my current older two generations. It's bright enough to be used as a regular torch IMO and only 5cm long.

It can't be long now before we are weaned off those evil florescent bulbs in the home.
      Wrong choice I am afraid. You can get ones that run off of a single AAA battery. It does work on AAA batteries because it has a special switching circuit. You can get two on eBay for £5.00 including postage or pay £10 for one at Maplin.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I got an LED laser pointer pen thing from the project last Friday. Never had a laser before. Still haven't managed to set fire to my desk though.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Have you tried directing the police helicopter with it. They love that.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Welcome to 1997.
            You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
              Welcome to 1997.
              Some things have improved since labour got in.

Comment

Some things have improved since labour got in.
                Yes - are you paying your LED tax?

its only fair.....

Comment

Happening already with those third reich day runnning leds on cars

Comment

Working...
                  X