• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carpet cleaning machine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpet cleaning machine

Has anyone here any experience of these? Looking into this as a possible Plan B.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Has anyone here any experience of these? Looking into this as a possible Plan B.
    I would have thought most households have installed hard wood flooring so not sure this would be a viable Plan B.

Comment

Many moons ago a man came round with a van with a huge carpet cleaning machine built into a van.

Allowed him to clean a whole house top to bottom very quickly compared to the usual domestic carpet cleaners.

I would expect the machine cost a few bob.

Not a very exciting prospect, cleaning people's stinking carpets mind. Unless you are just going buy a suite of these and hire immigrants on min wage to do the dirty work.

Comment

Carpet cleaning is extremely hard work.

Domestic Cleaning Agency - good residual income - don't get yer hands dirty.

Comment

My mate used to fix the cleaners, says much of the business is going into old peoples homes to clean up the gallons of pish that get soaked into the carpets each week.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            My mate used to fix the cleaners, says much of the business is going into old peoples homes to clean up the gallons of pish that get soaked into the carpets each week.
            Ah - so a growth industry hey?
            Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Ah - so a growth industry hey?
              Especially if you can add Diuretics to the water supply...
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Especially if you can add Diuretics to the water supply...
                I must say I like your thinking!

Comment

I have a vacuum cleaner. Very good.
                  You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                    Carpet cleaning is extremely hard work.
                    Carpet cleaning is wimmins work.

fixed that for you!
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X