PDA

View Full Version : OI ! Jenkins - NOOOOOO!

HairyArsedBloke
19th October 2009, 16:53
You've got to admire Jenkins. For a Welsh girl she's done alright for herself. She is a multi millionaire.

BUT, if she comes up to me. With her beautiful long blond hair, and her ample and comely bosom. Starts to sing "No woman, no cry", but to the tune of another song.

I'd say, OI ! Jenkins. NO!!!!!!
:tantrum:
You are not on the highly respected radio show "I'm sorry, I haven't a clue" doing 'One song to the tune of another' round.

And as for doing "Who wants to live together". :spank:

Get back to being a school teacher and give yourself a F-, you blond welsh tart.

FFS, Believe (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1220919/Katherine-Jenkins-unveils-brand-new-album-Believe.html)

BrilloPad
19th October 2009, 16:55
Who is this Jenkins girl? :confused:

Churchill
19th October 2009, 17:23
Oi HAB, I didn't think she was your type anyway...:D

HairyArsedBloke
19th October 2009, 17:34
Oi HAB, I didn't think she was your type anyway...:D

You seen her - She'll turn any man straight!

Churchill
19th October 2009, 17:40
You seen her - She'll turn any man straight!

Why do people (men mostly) assume that because a woman is so good looking that they're going to be any good in the sack?

Angelina Jolie - crap

Monica Belucci - crap

Lisa Stansfield - Brilliant!

TimberWolf
19th October 2009, 17:46
I've had better.

Board Game Geek
19th October 2009, 18:09
Why do people (men mostly) assume that because a woman is so good looking that they're going to be any good in the sack?

Angelina Jolie - crap !

Well, according to her own quotes, she's very open about her BDSM (mostly rope play, with some edge play and spanking) and bisexuality.

She certainly sounds more adventurous then most vanilla girly-girls.

ladymuck
19th October 2009, 18:14
Bah! It's all a bunch of covers, not an original song there. 'Bring Me to Life' was originally done by Evanescence in 2003 if memory serves me correctly.

Churchill
19th October 2009, 18:35
Well, according to her own quotes, she's very open about her BDSM (mostly rope play, with some edge play and spanking) and bisexuality.

She certainly sounds more adventurous then most vanilla girly-girls.

Wtf has that got to do with being good in the sack?

MaryPoppins
19th October 2009, 20:23

Agreed. Imagination is one thing, but sometimes it all just sounds a bit try hard.

I bet Brad sometimes thinks 'jeez Ang, I wish you'd just put the ropes and midgets down and just do a bit of boring old dirty talking.'

Board Game Geek
19th October 2009, 20:56

Variety is the life of spies and all that. :happy