• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E.F.I. Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E.F.I. Group

So who are this bunch of monkeys? Every time I re-post my CV to the job sites I get spammed by this lot: work from home, earn trillions of pounds etc, etc. So when your are sucked in, how many thousands pounds do you have to pay up front?

I'm a local coordinator for them

Send me a cheque for £2500 and I'll send you all the details on how you too can become a millionaire working from home, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY just patience and guilability.
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Cheque is on the way

Comment

Helen Tomkinson is still hiding behind EFI Group and sending emails out to people with the sign off as

Business Development Director
        The E.F.I. Group
        <mod snip>
        why does "The E.F.I. Group" no longer make sense when immediately followed by the website "...createyourownfuture..."?

I am glad I did not reply but started off by checking out the company. What made me smell a rat was the generic greeting of "good afternoon" ... no name or correct form of address. Neither was there a specific role reference - simply " re your CV".

Thanks for your above messages guys! It confirmed my doubts and I hope that now my message will bump this to the top, others will be alert too.

Kind regard
        Rraa

Comment

Just had an email from this lot today. Figured it was probably as a scam of sorts mostly because it went straight to my Junk folder but also because it had so little detail in the email apart from a few website links. Just looked like a standard email any idiot could send.
          Had to check online to confirm my suspicions and stumbled across this post. Cheers for confirming what I was already thinking.

Comment

Not sure whether to be offended I have never been mailed by these people or not
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Who is Helen Tomkinson? is she a leftie?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Not sure whether to be offended I have never been mailed by these people or not
                They probably only mail people who are not cut out to be contractors

Comment

EFI Group

Just received an email from them, glad I looked up company to see you all have been pestered by them too. Its bad enough being out of work without these leeches trying to suck us dry.http://forums.contractoruk.com/image...s/handbags.gif

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Who is Helen Tomkinson? is she a leftie?
                    Is this her?

Mod snip - probably not...
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X