• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair, you are a terrorist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair, you are a terrorist

Is that really the worst heckling that anyone could come up with ? Suggestions welcomed

link
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Blair

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
    Is that really the worst heckling that anyone could come up with ? Suggestions welcomed
    link
    Well he will most probably hang around there as being called a terrorist is pretty mild to the heckling he would endure if he had to do a "tour of duty" in the UK
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Still a smug fkr, isn't he.

Comment

B'Liar has always reminded me of that scene in B5 where Vir says:

I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave like this.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Quite apart from the Iraq fiasco, his silence during Israel's 2006 invasion of Lebanon made me ashamed of my country's government.

Comment

When God himself has spoken to you, such comments are water off a ducks back.

Comment

Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
              Quite apart from the Iraq fiasco, his silence during Israel's 2006 invasion of Lebanon made me ashamed of my country's government.
              And presumably it didnt really bother you that Hezbollah were raining missiles on to Israeli citizens prior to that invasion.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY View Post
                When God himself has spoken to you, such comments are water off a ducks back.
                Indeed. None of my other imaginary friends speak to me

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  And presumably it didnt really bother you that Hezbollah were raining missiles on to Israeli citizens prior to that invasion.
                  It did. I think Brits are more sensitive to these issues after 30+ years of exposure to terrorism. I'm not an apologist for either side.

Consider the just released Goldstone report which points to war crimes by both sides. Yet as usual Palestinian civilians suffer 10x as much. That's why Blair should have called for a halt. Or don't you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
                    Indeed. None of my other imaginary friends speak to me
                    The stupid tnuc probably thinks that the world is only 10,000 years old too

Comment

Working...
                    X