• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Find-a-fascist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find-a-fascist

Jut in case this hasn't been found already, take a look at this:
    http://www.fishmech.net/bnp/index.php?postcode=

Pop any postcode in and it looks up all the BNP members (from the recently leaked list) in your immediate vicinity. Thankfully I don't know any of the results in my area.

Illegal witch-hunt, anybody?

No one I know either... who's going to be the first to find someone they know...!
    In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Absolutely outrageous.
      If the BNP is allowed to exist in a democracy, people are allowed to vote for them.
      Creating a witchhunt of this nature is just downright wrong, however much I despise the idiots.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

All this is in the public domain now, I see your point sas, but I refuse to recognise those Nazi twonks as a legitimate political party worthy of anything other than derision.

Incidentally... What's your postcode?

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
          No one I know either... who's going to be the first to find someone they know...!
          Me. Near my parents. I know the guy and it doesn't surprise me one bit as he's an ignorant piece of sh*t at the best of times.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

It works a lot better that the Police crime map thingy that was launched the other day. Odd that.

Now, are they going to do one for Labour party members so we can go round their houses and lynch them?
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I can't see that the people running this country would allow the BNP in anyway.

Comment

Loads near me but no-one I know.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

150 yards away. Don't know anyone though.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Absolutely outrageous.
                    If the BNP is allowed to exist in a democracy, people are allowed to vote for them.
                    Creating a witchhunt of this nature is just downright wrong, however much I despise the idiots.
                    Indeed. Though I would like a list of labour supporters and start a witch hunt against them......

Comment

Working...
                    X