• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QT tonight: Will you be tuning in?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QT tonight: Will you be tuning in?

Well, will you?

Poll to follow shortly.
    Yes - They have democratically elected MEPs and should be heard
    27.87%
    Yes - I'm hoping he says something stupid about foreigners
    39.34%
    No - The whole thing is a farce and I refuse to be part of it.
    4.92%
    No - I'm off to AndyW's for an Ann Summers pyjama party instead
    27.87%

That's one of the the most appealing Andyw options for a while, gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
      That's one of the the most appealing Andyw options for a while, gets my vote.
      Can someone fill me in on the whole Andyw thing

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
        Can someone fill me in on the whole Andyw thing
        He bought a Mac and now he is universally ridiculed here.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
          Can someone fill me in
          HAB, over to you.

Comment

I'm hoping he will be made to look like a complete idiot (Griffin, not AndyW, I mean), but some people seem to be genuinely worried that he might make a good impression and give the BNP a huge boost. It going to be required viewing anyway.

Comment

I'm hoping he will be given the appropriate amount of airtime to state their party case clearly and succinctly.

If his party's policies are illegal then they should be shut down; if they are simply abhorrent then people can exercise their right not to vote for them.

Comment

The poll doesn't allow me to vote Yes & Yes. Fail
                Last edited by gingerjedi; 22 October 2009, 10:25.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I don't think he's stupid enough to say anything openly racist, but I imagine he'll get some boos from some sections of the audience before he opens his mouth, and applause from some other section of the audience when he does speak. Should be interesting.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Plus it's pre-recorded so the Beeb will do their editing trick if he starts ranting. Unfortunatly I think he is too clever for that. They want to come across as a normal political party so will do whatever it takes to look normal and not like crazed facists.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X