• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hottest Chilli in the World

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest Chilli in the World

Any of think you think you can handle this ?

http://www.tesco.com/superstore/xpi/9/xpi62066069.htm

Things from Dorset don't scare me.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I can , but next day my backside can't

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        Toilet paper in the fridge the night before, common sense
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...d=0CBUQqwQwAA#
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG_ah...layer_embedded

At least the chilli will have killed the germs from that cruddy worktop....
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              Things from Dorset don't scare me.
              At 1.6 million Scoville Heat Units that is one pepper NOT to eat raw.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                Chop it up and snort it instead
                We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
                  Chop it up and snort it instead
                  This is what happens when you do. And this was 4 million scovilles.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                    Wearing gloves for a week when you go for a number 1 might be a good idea also!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X