• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving party ipod play list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving party ipod play list

OK so the venue's booked, the guests are invited, arranged some nibbles and dropping £500 behind the bar.

Now the tough part, I can bring an ipod and do my own playlist (I think I'm a wanna be DJ in disguise, I always seem to end up being the one picking the songs at house parties these days).

Anyway, left to my own devices I'll end up with tonnes of indie, dance, hip hop and a smattering of other stuff. Thinking I'll sorta of group genres together, start of loungy and go from there (Don't want to spend my eveing hunched over my ipod)...

Any suggestions on what I can put on my playlist (Party music only please, don't want anyone getting suicidal)?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Der Ring des Nibelungen will fill up fifteen hours or so

Comment

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and then 00s half hours.

Comment

I know, just came across this song. The dance version of Fading like a Flower by Dancing Dj.s Vs Roxette.

Can't get it out of my head.

Comment

Du Hast.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Jet Boy Jet Girl the original Elton Motello version
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Things_...r_(D:Ream_song)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Der Ring des Nibelungen will fill up fifteen hours or so
                Just think; there could have been an opera about Bluetooth.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_I_of_Denmark
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Tony Harrison: I've got it Saboo! An idea is formulating!
                  Saboo: What?
                  Tony Harrison: Fleetwood Mac's "Tusk," in its entirety!
                  Saboo: Are you insane? There's at most... one track I can get away with off maybe... "Rumours."
                  Tony Harrison: Come on! "Tusk," in its entirety, with the pauses as Lindsay Buckingham intended! Watch the room crumble at the aura of the H-Man!
                  Saboo: Why not just give me a .44 so I can spray my brains across the decks?
                  Tony Harrison: What is your beef with the Mac?
                  Saboo: The same beef every right thinking man has, they are bulltulip munchers!
                  You are Tony Harrison and I claim my five pounds.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Just think; there could have been an opera about Bluetooth.
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_I_of_Denmark
                    Harald, king, bade these memorials to be made after Gorm, his father, and Thyra, his mother. The Harald who won the whole of Denmark and Norway and turned the Danes to Christianity.

Gosh the crap you remember from the citizenship course.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X