• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euro dictator B’Liar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro dictator B’Liar

Telegraph: David Miliband backs Tony Blair as EU president

Mr Miliband indicated that Mr Blair wanted a job in which, when he arrives in foreign capitals, ''the traffic does need to stop'' and he is guaranteed access to political leaders at the highest level.
    WHAT THE FRAK!!!!
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

I wouldn't mind a job like that. Where do I apply?
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Won't happen. The EU does need a 'superstar' politician like Blair, but he's got too much baggage; he's too much of a risk. Besides, if Blair did do his five years strutting the globe as el pres, he'd only be replaced by a nobody banker from Luxemburg and the EU would be back to where it started.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Is David Miliband a human being? His mutated brother is a borderline case.

I think we should give the casting vote to our armed forces, who are now hip deep in s*** thanks to his 'leadership'

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          ah David Miliband, the towering intellectual genius who got into Oxford Uni despite only achieving three B grades and a D in his A-level exams.

Wasn't Milibands grandfather was an Officer in the Soviet Red Army?

Strange family all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
            ah David Miliband, the towering intellectual genius who got into Oxford Uni despite only achieving three B grades and a D in his A-level exams.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post

I must say, I hate these new metric politicians.

Comment

What's interesting is, he created the role himself during the Lisbon Treaty.

Comment

Anyone who stops the traffic should be shot.

Unless they are from f4j of course........

Comment

Working...
                  X