• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hull

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hull

Didn't he used to post here?

Indecent Exposure in Hull
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Isnt that his bird (in what looks like the same shop)

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/want...424,373,53,385
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I spent a year living on Plane Street in Hull when I was a student... 3 murders in 12 months. Quite a few of the local women id met had been at least assaulted, and one or two ended up telling me they had been raped when I got to know them better .

I have to say, the majority of women were great... every time they went out, they dressed up (in the 'sophisticated south' it would be termed tarty - little black dresses even in winter, stockings, nice makeup), were quite happy to have a chat if you talked to them, and just wanted a decent, fun night out, just basically down to earth, freindly people. Ive met far more slappers in southern towns than in Hull. The men were invariably total wa@nkers, but the women fell for them as its all they knew - mistreatment. Sigh.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

That report is great!

Sex - Unkown

Could have read :-

Not getting enough
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
        X