• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, thank you and you?
    In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Yep - we had a brill weekend. went to West Yorkshire, Whitby and fossil hunting in Robin Hoods bay. We had a geologist with us, who pointed out all sorts of fossils and trace fossil and Pogle Jr had a fantastic time. On the drive back we stopped off at a farm near Pickering selling the biggest pumpkins I've ever seen so a I bought two, which prompted Mr P to make comments about my two enormous pumpkins all the way home...
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Some bastard changed all my clocks so I missed an appointment
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Some bastard changed all my clocks so I missed an appointment
          Even the body clock?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            Yep - we had a brill weekend. went to West Yorkshire, Whitby and fossil hunting in Robin Hoods bay. We had a geologist with us, who pointed out all sorts of fossils and trace fossil and Pogle Jr had a fantastic time. On the drive back we stopped off at a farm near Pickering selling the biggest pumpkins I've ever seen so a I bought two, which prompted Mr P to make comments about my two enormous pumpkins all the way home...
            Wow! I went to my mate's tractor yard and drove big tractors and farming machines, ha!
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Sat: nothing special.
              Sun: Morning - Fine, to getting better.
              Afternoon - Better, found a way to sort out a problem
              Evening - was naughty and had 4 pints , I knew I had too much at 2
              Night - Horrid. On my way home I went to the bagel shop to get a loaf of bread and I bought 2 sausage rolls too. Bloody things have been giving me grief all night. Nearly threw up several times. Still feeling bad.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Does anyone really care what sort of weekend I had?

Comment

My weekend was boooorrrrring....
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Does anyone really care what sort of weekend I had?
                    Yes. I do. And so does sasguru.

Tell us all.......

Comment

Working...
                    X