• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time shift

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time shift

My mobile which I use as alarm did not automatically adjust itself

Does this mean SKA is running an hour behind?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Does this mean SKA is running an hour behind?
      More like me 50 minutes ahead of schedule - I thought I'd be late by 10 mins

Comment

AtW prime got up, you're an impostor from a different time line.

HTH
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Have you met yourself yet?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Have you met yourself yet?
            Doesn't the universe implode if you do that?
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Same here, although to be fair, I normally use my mobile for making calls.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Are you on O2? My phone has an "operator sync" (or something) option but it didn't do anything on Sat/Sun night so I changed the time manually yesterday. Then, last night (Sun/Mon) it adjusted itself backwards 1hr and is showing the wrong time again.

I seem to remember this happening when the clocks went forward in the Spring as well. Fortunately, there are about 4 million other timekeeping devices within easy reach at all times. But O2, eh. Tut.

Comment

I am with Orange - one would have thought that having a fairly modern phone connected to wireless network would take care of time changes...

Comment

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...xt%3ECLOCK.htm

Sorted.

Comment

Working...
                    X