• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My prediction for the future

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prediction for the future

Once all our energy comes from wind power rather than carbon fuels, "scientists" will find out they slow down the wind and this causes climate change.

You heard it here first.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Once all our energy comes from wind power rather than carbon fuels, "scientists" will find out they slow down the wind and this causes climate change.

You heard it here first.
    I presume your use of quotes is because you don't believe in science ?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Once all our energy comes from wind power
      we are going to be stuffed on a calm day.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I presume your use of quotes is because you don't believe in science ?
        Witchcraft.

Comment

All those wind turbines will slow down the rotation of the earth and so we'll all live longer too (unlike migrating birds who will be shredded)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            One did a fine job on a swan on Swansea Enterprise Zone.
            and on a UFO up at Conisholme earlier this year. Imagine ariving from another planet in your spaceship and then having a prang with a wind turbine - you would look a bit of a tit.

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
              and on a UFO up at Conisholme earlier this year. Imagine ariving from another planet in your spaceship and then having a prang with a wind turbine - you would look a bit of a tit.
              It will also cost a fortune of galactic credits to get it fixed as insurance job, also NCB will be a bust...

Comment

You heard it here first.
                No, I read that somewhere else a few years ago. One of the more rabid climate change activists.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
                  Initially it was thought to have been brought down by a collision from an alien mother ship with malevolent intent, but further analysis revealed it to be as a consequence of metal fatigue.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Initially it was thought to have been brought down by a collision from an alien mother ship with malevolent intent, but further analysis revealed it to be as a consequence of metal fatigue.
                    You don't expect them to say anything but that do you, I mean don't frighten the sheep and all that

Comment

Working...
                    X