• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vile-smelling foreigners set to invade homes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vile-smelling foreigners set to invade homes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...es-winter.html

As winter approaches, households around the UK will be invaded by a sticky and foul-smelling invader...

I still think that it's the woman from down stairs.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Technically their ancestors were foreigners, this years swarm were born in the UK I think.

Comment

Have you ever seen 2 of them kiss? It's quite creepy...
        In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
          Technically their ancestors were foreigners, this years swarm were born in the UK I think.
          They will look after our old and infirm insects. We need them see.

Comment

Ladybirds should not be judged by how many spots they have, how smelly they are or where they come from. Although being honest for a moment the spottier smelly ones from India do look a bit ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Although being honest for a moment the spottier smelly ones from India do look a bit ugly.
              Racist !

Comment

Seen quite a few of these over the last week while decorating the front of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  They will look after our old and infirm insects. We need them see.
                  The Parliamentary sub committee on Ladybird ethnicity came to the same conclusion and so the Government need take no action on this issue unless an MP's home gets infested then they can of course claim for getting rid of them on their expenses.

PZZ

Comment

We've got loads of the buggers here, keep flying into the front room everytime I go onto the balcony to have a fag, and we've still got loads of buggering wasps
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X