• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

afternoon all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afternoon all

I'm back from my nice relaxing trip to Oman and so who would be so kind to give me a quick summary of the last 2 weeks both in blighty and on CUK?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

And who might you be?

Comment

I see AtW has developed a sense of humour in his new role as Google beater..

Comment

No change - the country grows increasingly cretinous every day and this is reflected both in the real world and in CUK.

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

The Embassy paid the release fee then to your captors ?

Good show and glad to have you back alive.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            I'm back from my nice relaxing trip to Oman and so who would be so kind to give me a quick summary of the last 2 weeks both in blighty and on CUK?
            Its been really exciting here.

If the standards start to drop we will blame YOU.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
              glad to have you back alive.

thanks BGG,

Comment

still the same topics on CUK, the economy / EBT or not / opt out or not / how much is an accountant and EO is back from his Oz trip.

I'm only here as I've nuffing better to do having been put onto part time working, tried networking to death now run out of ideas and contacts and searched all the job boards only now to keep seeing the same roles repeated over and over. Very de-motivated can't even be bothered with the work I have or to catch up with my expenses and bored now - waiting for some excitement after a 15 minute nap, so now you are back how u gonna liven things up here a bit?
                This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Do you know how to fix radiator problems ?

Comment

hey there, chef.

Welcome back.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X