• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I could still vote labour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I could still vote labour

They're all pretty much discredited now - I absolutely loathe, Blair, brown and Straw & Co. but I think they still have one trump card.

Harriet Harman.

She's eloquent, carries a degree of gravitas and IMO would make a great prime minister. watching her at the Labour party conference was quite moving in fact. She also should appeal to the middle classes of this country as she seems to have no baggage or class hate agenda as the others seem to.

Yeah go for it.

We really care, we do.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nil points. Epic fail.

OK whose is this?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

She's a repeat felon so yeah, she'd make a great PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
          They're all pretty much discredited now - I absolutely loathe, Blair, brown and Straw & Co. but I think they still have one trump card.

Harriet Harman.

She's eloquent, carries a degree of gravitas and IMO would make a great prime minister. watching her at the Labour party conference was quite moving in fact. She also should appeal to the middle classes of this country as she seems to have no baggage or class hate agenda as the others seem to.
          Can somebody please remove the troll from the premises.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            She's a repeat felon so yeah, she'd make a great PM.
            Criminal driving convictions and taking £5,000 "gift" from property developer David Abrahams.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by bekarovka View Post

Harriet Harman.

0/10. Very poor quality trolling.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Nah, you've blown this sockpuppet.

Totally implausible now.

Who are you? sas?
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

They are all a bunch of crooks. Except maybe a couple of deluded Liberals.

Comment

Just happen to find some of the things she says quite credible and I particularly admire her commitment to equality in the workplace. Just my view, that's all. Please don't confuse this with trolling.

Comment

Working...
                    X