• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I do?

I had a phone interview last Thurs with client co and was invited for a face to face interview this friday.

The agency advised me that my travel expenses would be reimbursed.

Since then, the person at the agency that I was dealing with has advised me that someone else will be taking over her workload. This someone else has not contacted me with the info I require for the interview (where/when etc). He never picks up his phone or checks his emails. This agency has been craptacular from the get go. Over this one interview, I have already been passed over to 3 different people.

Anyway, I'm running out of time. I had emailed the client co to thank him for the interview and mentioning in passing that I was having a few issues contacting my agent.

I don't know what to do from here on. Should I bypass the agency and contact the client co now? Should I phone or email?

Yes, bypass the agent, whenever possible actually, especially in circumstances such as these, if you're a bit timid.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

It depends on the company, they may not be able to hire you directly, ask them if they have another prefered supplier (agent) you can contact.

HTH
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
      X