• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the Razz in Bath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Razz in Bath

For the 1st of my many leaving Do's

Bring it on!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

On the razz in the bath

I thought this was a new euphemism.

Comment

Salamander or The Raven perchance? If you see an Eastern European gentleman of Jewish descent knocking back a few pints of Gem then that'ss be me!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I thought this was a new euphemism.

But I only have one a week.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Bath is a lush place to have a few bevvies! Worked there for a year or so in my first IT job. Have one for me
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

BOG ISLAND!!!
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              BOG ISLAND!!!
              What is it now?

Comment

Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
                What is it now?
                Club has been derelict for years.

There's a Po Na Na with a similar (disused toilet) ambiance over the road IIRC.

Always seem to end up in the Huntsman (which is off the island) when I head back to Bath. I don't know why, habit I guess.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There's a nice wagamama in toon...
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I was out in Bath a few weeks ago for someones leaving do.
                    We ended up in some student night club, full of under age totty.

Most of us lot (still dressed for work, think chino's, shirts and jackets) looked like we were there to "pick the kids up"

Still, the drink was cheap enough to give the bar girls some fairly decent tips for not laughing
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X