• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are there any hints yet when the Election will be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any hints yet when the Election will be?

They have until June, I believe. Have there been any hints at all when they plan to call it? Will they wait until the very last minute, or are they gearing to do it in a rush the moment there's some good news to jump on as a last-ditch effort?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    They have until June, I believe. Have there been any hints at all when they plan to call it? Will they wait until the very last minute, or are they gearing to do it in a rush the moment there's some good news to jump on as a last-ditch effort?
    I recon they will drag it out as long as possible, as they know most will be off the gravy train permanently.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Its going to take alot of good news to convince Gordon to go early.

Comment

I would say the election will be called at the last possible moment.

Their snouts will have to forcibly be removed from the trough before they go!
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

May/June is now their only option isn't it? I'm sure that there may have been exceptions many years ago but elections are always held in the autumn / spring as these are the time when voter turnout is likely to be maximised.

Comment

March 18th. You heard it here first
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
            X