• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The AtW and DimPrawn economic utopia thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The AtW and DimPrawn economic utopia thread

Please post your marvellous ideas in here.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Fly to the moon, bring back all the cheese and sell it at great profit to the French.

I fank you!

Comment

Well lets kill all those evil bankers and then...and then... we can have a central planning committee of old men who'll make for us some nice 10 year economic plans for redevelopment.
      All the evil capitalist financial classes and their lackeys to be sent for re-education to gulags.

AtW

PS Let us also shoot the Royal family.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

We don't need the city or any of the evil people who work in it. We should be concentrating our resources on building magnificent tractor factories.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Invest in nuts for future growth of the squirrel population.

Move out of Swindon, see a bit of the world. It's a fantastic place, apparently. Not that I'd know, cause I'm a miserable knut that's hates everything and everyone
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            Invest in nuts for future growth of the squirrel population.

Move out of Swindon, see a bit of the world. It's a fantastic place, apparently. Not that I'd know, cause I'm a miserable knut that's hates everything and everyone
            You said it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              we can have a central planning committee of old men who'll make for us some nice 10 year economic plans for redevelopment.
              You mean like Nu Liebor?

Comment

Buy-To-Let. Its the future.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Buy-To-Let. Its the future.
                  It is.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/mon...cle6889734.ece

Comment

"the auctioneer said" must be true
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment