• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lethal cell death signals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lethal cell death signals

And I always thought that a quick blow through with a vindaloo prevented gullet cancer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8328377.stm

Yellow fingers ahoy!

So basically cancer cells, when faced with curry, conclude that immortality is not all it's cracked up to be after all and would much rather start digesting themselves than face another curry.

Comment

Let's face it, you don't see Indian or Pakistani people with cancer do you?

Comment

Great. I shall start adding curry powder to my vodka from now on.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Great. I shall start adding curry powder to my vodka from now on.
          Chilli beer is my favourite - you drink it and go "tulip me, that's hot, I need another pint" - a perfect do/while loop until break when unconscious.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X