• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wish I was called Jonny Dymond

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I was called Jonny Dymond

Such a great name. Though I might change it to Jonny Diamond.

What would YOU like to be called?

Lord Prawn of Penhill and Pinehurst.

Comment

Had a supplier called Richard Steel once.

We all called him Dick - but not to his face, although I'm sure he had probably heard it before.

Comment

I would be Mr Toblerone.

Save £££s on those little triangular name plates

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I don't think I was asking about silly names, but as we're on that subject there was someone at a client site once called Dick Monster. And of course, in the address book his surname appeared first. Oh how we laughed!

Comment

Project manager at a client co a few years ago was called Sharon Cockhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
              Such a great name. Though I might change it to Jonny Diamond.

What would YOU like to be called?
              Nah, Johnny Utah is a better sounding name.

Comment

A large corporation I once worked in, a certain respective engineer, (in the days when you had your name plate with those moveable black with white plastic letterings) was called Dougal Dick. Unfortunately, times were hard and you only had so many letters to play with. Even more unfortunate was his middle name was Richard.

So, like the poor innocent elderly man he was, his nameplate said: "DR Dick".

How we laughed...

... until we saw a man whose last name was Zebedee, and manage to upload the said Magic Roundabout character photo on the company's address book.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Nah, Johnny Utah is a better sounding name.
                  That's a made up name. Like Spartacus....

Comment

Working...
                  X