• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wish I was asleep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I was asleep

These early morning starts are really starting to get to me.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Huh. Join the club.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Huh. Join the club.
      What club? The Breakfast Club?

IGMC.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Huh. Join the club.
        How things MissP? Little 'un doing ok?

Having recently acquired a pair of new puppies I can certainly sympathise. I'm sure a baby is harder work, but these two certainly do a good impression.

You have to feed them, play with them, clean them, clear up after them and they leave their toys lying around everywhere. The only time you can get anything done is when they are asleep. They wake up in the night crying untill you go and tuck them back into bed and get them back off to sleep and they wake up at 5 in the morning ready to start all over again.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
        X