PDA

View Full Version : Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it...

Mich the Tester
30th October 2009, 15:25
In the last two weeks;

- I've been benched when clientco went bust (have been offered 50% payment by receivers)
- I've torn a muscle in my leg during a rugby match, which will put me out until january
- the cat's died

and still I'm smiling. Must be the wine.

DimPrawn
30th October 2009, 15:26
Sadly, my cat is still alive.

14 frigging years I've put up with the little ****.

Zippy
30th October 2009, 15:27
Sorry to hear that MTT.

DaveB
30th October 2009, 15:27
In the last two weeks;

- I've been benched when clientco went bust (have been offered 50% payment by receivers)
- I've torn a muscle in my leg during a rugby match, which will put me out until january
- the cat's died

Ouch.

Does this mean the Boys ffrom Bangalore are off the hook on the legal front? Or was that a different Client Co?

EternalOptimist
30th October 2009, 15:28
In the last two weeks;

- the cat's died

:eek:

Have another bottle

poor moggie

:rolleyes:

MPwannadecentincome
30th October 2009, 15:31
Sorry to hear that - keep smiling.............

Mich the Tester
30th October 2009, 15:32
Ouch.

Does this mean the Boys ffrom Bangalore are off the hook on the legal front? Or was that a different Client Co?Yep, the barstewards are off the hook. They won't be paid though.

alreadypacked
30th October 2009, 15:35
Yep, the barstewards are off the hook. They won't be paid though.

Good enough, but I bet they use the project as a referance :mad

Hope you find something new.

HairyArsedBloke
30th October 2009, 15:38
Did Bob's pals cause clientco to go down the pan?

Clippy
30th October 2009, 15:41
Testing times.

DimPrawn
30th October 2009, 15:42
Testing times.

Never read it. What's it like?

DaveB
30th October 2009, 15:43
Yep, the barstewards are off the hook. They won't be paid though.

Can you name the client now? I know a few poeple who would be very interested to hear about what Bangalore Bob and his pals have been up to.

Diestl
30th October 2009, 15:47
I would be sorry to hear that, but you play rugby.

Pogle
30th October 2009, 15:48
Really sorry to hear about your moggie .. oh and the other crap, but mainly the moggie :frown

DimPrawn
30th October 2009, 15:50
Really sorry to hear about your moggie .. oh and the other crap, but mainly the moggie :frown

Not as sorry as the moggie is.

:frown

Mich the Tester
30th October 2009, 16:04
Can you name the client now? I know a few poeple who would be very interested to hear about what Bangalore Bob and his pals have been up to.DSB Bank, Netherlands. Bankrupted by politicians (oh, and a bank run caused by a leak from the finance ministry, which is run by politicians). Bob didn't exactly help though.

original PM
30th October 2009, 16:07
unlucky fella

get some of Amsterdams finest and roll a Phat one....

:cool2:

NickFitz
30th October 2009, 16:10
Testing times.

Never read it. What's it like?

None of the stories are about real people, places or events: instead a load of mock people, places and events are used so as to limit their interactions to just that small subset of possible interactions that the readership is interested in at the moment.

It's also known as the Daily Mail.

DimPrawn
30th October 2009, 16:12
None of the stories are about real people, places or events: instead a load of mock people, places and events are used so as to limit their interactions to just that small subset of possible interactions that the readership is interested in at the moment.

It's also known as the Daily Mail.

:spel

CUK General Forum.