30th October 2009, 16:04
Hopefully they'll die soon ...

Spacecadet
30th October 2009, 16:04
It'll be simpler and a thousand time quicker to tell you who I can stand

Diestl
30th October 2009, 16:06

I dont need them all, just the ones that you would do time for.

Spacecadet
30th October 2009, 16:07
I dont need them all, just the ones that you would do time for.

Might as well do the lot and turn it in to a war crime.
With any luck I'll be classed as the winner and get away with it

Platypus
30th October 2009, 16:08
this awful woman (http://www.peakpracticeonline.co.uk/images/comingsoon/kerridavison.jpg)

SFW

Moose423956
30th October 2009, 16:09
this awful woman (http://www.peakpracticeonline.co.uk/images/comingsoon/kerridavison.jpg)

SFW

Yeah, she's bad:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/comingsoon/kerridavison.jpg on this server.

Diestl
30th October 2009, 16:11

SFW

Must give some reasons and a valid link or description.:spank:

Platypus
30th October 2009, 16:14
http://www.thelin.net/laurent/cinema/films/tt0102798/41801.jpg

Susannah Corbett.

Played a whining "me me me" character in Dalziel and Pascoe (she played Pascoe's missus). Goggle eyes and a fat arse didn't endear me any further.

Pascoe should have strangled her to death and done the time.

Diestl
30th October 2009, 16:16

Susannah Corbett.

Played a whining "me me me" character in Dalziel and Pascoe (she played Pascoe's missus). Goggle eyes and a fat arse didn't endear me any further.

unusual choice, I like it.

Rantor
30th October 2009, 16:22
Tom Hanks

Haven't watched any of his films since the 80s. TBH, I can't rememeber what the reason was but sometimes you've got to stick to your principles.

thunderlizard
30th October 2009, 16:26
James Nesbitt (couldn't explain why)
& increasingly Stephen Fry

DaveB
30th October 2009, 16:27
Tom Hanks

Haven't watched any of his films since the 80s. TBH, I can't rememeber what the reason was but sometimes you've got to stick to your principles.

Possibly because he's a talentless, feeble minded arse. He's been in alot of good films, despite his being in them.

Spacecadet
30th October 2009, 16:31
I thought he was quite good in Money Pit :emb

DaveB
30th October 2009, 16:32
James Nesbitt (couldn't explain why)
& increasingly Stephen Fry

Sadly I have to agree with you about Mr Fry. He seems to be turning into a charicature of himself, like something you'd have seen him playing in A Bit of Fry and Laurie 15 years a go.

sal626
30th October 2009, 16:41
Music wise...

1st sweep: Any singer who isn’t a songwriter….so that gets rid of most girl and boy bands, westlife, spicegirls, etc…

2nd sweep: Any singer who can’t play an instrument…so that gets rid of Robbie Williams, Will Young, Alexendra burke, and the like…

3rd sweep: Anyone who doesn’t put proper lyrics in their songs…so that pretty much gets rid of everyone on the MTV dance channel (we’ll let Fatboy slim through though)…

Chantho
30th October 2009, 16:50
Colleen Nolan

dinker
30th October 2009, 17:26
Queen of the chavs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davina_McCall

Ruse
30th October 2009, 17:40
Queen of the chavs:

Can't stand here either, but didn't know she had such a tough childhood, so maybe she should be forgiven.

wurzel
30th October 2009, 18:09
Hate to say it because I always thought he was funny but Frank Skinner. There is somehing faintly disturbing about that man that I can't quite put my finger on. Similarly, Billy Connolly used to really laugh at his jokes but I think over exposure did for him.

Chantho
30th October 2009, 18:28
Queen of the chavs:

And their princess, Kerry Katona

OwlHoot
30th October 2009, 18:45
Robin Williams - always seems to be in sentimental self-indulgent films

Jeff Goldblum - Always plays smug gits. I was very disappointed that his character wasn't eaten by a tyrannosaurus in one of those Jurassic Park films

Mel Gibson - Cornered the market in put-upon rebels, mostly anti-English :mad

Steve Cougan , in any part like Alan Partridge

Obviously I realise actors are generally only playing roles; but sometimes one wonders whether they aren't chosen for roles that match their real-life characters, and I suspect that's true for most of the above.

TiroFijo
30th October 2009, 19:02
Tom Cruise
John Travolter
Jean Claude Van Damme

Board Game Geek
30th October 2009, 19:38
Robin Williams - always seems to be in sentimental self-indulgent films

Wise Owl, check out 1-Hour Photo (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265459/) starring Mr Williams.

It opened my eyes to see him play a completely different role, and make me believe it too. That's the mark of a versatile actor, IMHO.

I can't stand Whoppi Goldberg. In every film, it's "Whoppi Goldberg" first, and the role she is playing afterwards.

I also used to be a bit miffed with Jim Carey, for the same reason, until I saw "Cable Guy" and realised he could step out of his usual roles as well.

Zippy
30th October 2009, 19:39
Jeremy Clarkson (sorry lads)

Beefy198
30th October 2009, 19:47
Most celebs. Peter Andre and Jordan rank highly though. Who the **** cares? Why do people read it?

Zippy
30th October 2009, 19:56
I also used to be a bit miffed with Jim Carey, for the same reason, until I saw "Cable Guy" and realised he could step out of his usual roles as well.

I used to think he was a tit until I saw The Truman Show.

MaryPoppins
30th October 2009, 20:46
Amanda Holden angers me. She is vile.

Molly on Corrie is a bog eyed waste of space. Also hate the look of that odd child who plays Peter Barlow's son.

Robbie Williams.

Cheryl effing Cole.

Jo Whiley.

eliquant
30th October 2009, 21:09

Susannah Corbett.

That's the daughter of the son from "Steptoe & Son", that's where she gets all her whinging from.

I don't like Bett Middler and Barabara Streissand harbours concealed evil within her.

TinTrump
31st October 2009, 10:01
Mel Gibson - Cornered the market in put-upon rebels, mostly anti-English :mad

Yeah, he really seems to have a bee-in-his-bonnet about England. Tiresome.

Hugh Grant. One-dimensional acting and loves himself, although he affects not to. Plus the BJ thing when seeing lovely Liz.

OwlHoot
31st October 2009, 19:31
Jeremy Clarkson (sorry lads)

No, no, never!! The Top Gear team are demigods! :D

Zippy
31st October 2009, 19:35

It's just a shame they know fck all about engineering. "The wife drives an Aston Martin" doesn't count ;)

rhubarb
31st October 2009, 20:07
Vernon Kay.
Just talentless, talentless, talentless, talentless, awful talentless man.

Rhubarb.

Diestl
1st November 2009, 09:49
Vernon Kay.
Just talentless, talentless, talentless, talentless, awful talentless man.

Rhubarb.
Yeah I agree. He probably thinks hes made it because he presents Family Fortunes. The most pointless TV Show.

George Parr
1st November 2009, 10:11
Alan Carr :sick

Evil Hangover
1st November 2009, 10:15
Yeah I agree. He probably thinks hes made it because he presents Family Fortunes. The most pointless TV Show.

Jamie Redknapp, Alesha Dixon, - inarticulate retards generally. Anyone associated with shows like GMTV, 'The One Show' etc where the raison d'etre is to worship the celebutard

God, so many!

George Parr
1st November 2009, 10:50
Jamie Redknapp, Alesha Dixon, - inarticulate retards generally. Anyone associated with shows like GMTV, 'The One Show' etc where the raison d'etre is to sell the celebutard's book

God, so many!

:spel

OwlHoot
1st November 2009, 12:53
Dick and Dom (http://dickndom.com/)

They make Ant and Dec look like Plato and Aristotle.

(How apt that the background to their web site is a plank)

Sysman
1st November 2009, 15:45

WHS.

norrahe
1st November 2009, 15:58
celebrities in general or what seems to pass for celebrity these days.

Sysman
1st November 2009, 15:58
Tom Hanks

That one's easy. I think it was Barry Norman who pointed out that his role in Forrest Gump proved the maxim that you don't lose money by underestimating the intelligence of a film audience.

Another one - Bob Hoskins. In the era of Roger Rabbit everyone was rattling on about him being [i]"Oh soooo talented daaahling"[/i| talent but all I could see was a Cockney stereotype.

Which of course brings me on to Phil Collins. Will you take him back please?

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Bono (Hiss, Boo, Hiss etc) yet.

Ruse
1st November 2009, 16:08
JayKay, can't stand him, reminded me when I saw him prancing around on the F1 grid earlier.

shaunbhoy
1st November 2009, 16:23
Graham chuffing Norton....................:mad

Richard and Judy..............grrrrrrrr!!

And most of those frumpy old scrubbers from Loose Women (no doubt a gigantic understatement if truth be told!!) Particularly that McGiffin woman!

I could go on..........and on..........and on!!!

:tantrum:

cailin maith
1st November 2009, 19:27
Amanda Holden angers me. She is vile.

Molly on Corrie is a bog eyed waste of space. Also hate the look of that odd child who plays Peter Barlow's son.

Robbie Williams.

Cheryl effing Cole.

Jo Whiley.

WSS

Alan Carr :sick

Deffo Deffo Deffo

Graham chuffing Norton....................:mad

Richard and Judy..............grrrrrrrr!!

And most of those frumpy old scrubbers from Loose Women (no doubt a gigantic understatement if truth be told!!) Particularly that McGiffin woman!

I could go on..........and on..........and on!!!

:tantrum:

WHS

Also need to add Fearne waste of space Cotton, into the bag...

And Jeremy Kyle, he is as bad as some of his guests.

And Nicky gimp Campbell. Because of him, I don't listen to 5Live in the mornings anymore :(

gingerjedi
1st November 2009, 19:56
JayKay, can't stand him, reminded me when I saw him prancing around on the F1 grid earlier.

Anyone remember the fast show pi55 take 'Car Pollution Hypocrisy"?:laugh

Naomi Campbell, another utterly nasty person who's managed to live a charmed life.

Also spotted on the F1 grid earlier.

DimPrawn
1st November 2009, 20:41
Amanda Holden.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KackAttack
1st November 2009, 21:01
Agree with most of the above, however, I can't believe Jamie Oliver has not been mentioned.

Middle aged women and above appear to cave into his charming ways.

wurzel
1st November 2009, 22:20
Germaine Greer. Can't stand her and she keeps popping up everywhere at the moment being wheeled out on everything from Come Dancing to Never Mind the Buzzcocks like she's some kind of national treasure.

wobbegong
2nd November 2009, 00:01
Apart from the current cabinet,

1. Hugh Grant
2. Vanessa Feltz
3. Floella Benjamin
4. The cheeky girls
5. Paris Hilton
6. Peaches Geldof
7. Jenny Powell

In addition, to parapharase Chris Rock "I love homosexuals, but I hate pouffs!*"; you know the sort, Graham Norton, Alan Carr etc. etc.

They grind my gears.

* spell it how you will, you know what I mean.

premiere
2nd November 2009, 08:39

Going to see Top Gear Live at the MPH Show (Earls Court) on Sunday. Whoop whoop!! :D In true contractor style, going on Platinum Tickets too...... :D