• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

eezer goode, eezer goode, he's Ebeneezer Goode

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eezer goode, eezer goode, he's Ebeneezer Goode

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...se-riding.html

But I can't horse ride so maybe they're dangerous for me

Sounds about right
    Visits to A & E due to horse riding = 1
    Visits to A & E due to E = 0

I don't do E though ...
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

That song was nothing to do with drugs. And for that matter, neither was Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Sounds about right
        Visits to A & E due to horse riding = 1
        Visits to A & E due to E = 0

I don't do E though ...
        I have done, but was a long time ago and not regular, didn't do me any long term harm.

I do agree with this though :

"Earlier this week Prof Nutt used a lecture at King's College, London, to attack what he called the "artificial" separation of alcohol and tobacco from illegal drugs. "

Don't think I have ever seen people taking E's or smoking spliffs and then beating the crap out of other people on the High St.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
          I have done, but was a long time ago and not regular, didn't do me any long term harm.

I do agree with this though :

"Earlier this week Prof Nutt used a lecture at King's College, London, to attack what he called the "artificial" separation of alcohol and tobacco from illegal drugs. "

Don't think I have ever seen people taking E's or smoking spliffs and then beating the crap out of other people on the High St.

good one Nutt

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

good one Nutt

Yes but he got fired for saying it

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
              Yes but he got fired for saying it
              What next? Lord Phillips being sacked for refusing to recommend jail for people who protest against the government?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

I have had hundreds and hundreds of the things over a 20 year period. Well into 4 figures now and they used to say 50 and you would be warped for life.

Would probably be happier if my kids were doing ectos than getting pissed up.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I have had hundreds and hundreds of the things over a 20 year period. Well into 4 figures now and they used to say 50 and you would be warped for life.

exactly. One mans drug is another mans, er, drug

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Why don't you buy some and wrap them up for your kids Christmas presents, just to get them started like...

Comment

Working...
                    X