• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official Arsenal v Tottenham thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official Arsenal v Tottenham thread

KO 12:45

Arsenal last 6 league games - L-W-W-W-W-D and are currently 3rd in The Premiership.
    Spurs last 6 league games - L-L-W-D-W-L and are currently 4th in The Premiership.

Scum news

Arsenal keeper Lukasz Fabianski picked up a thigh injury in midweek so Manuel Almunia could return for the first time since September.

Manager Arsene Wenger is still without the midfield trio of Tomas Rosicky, Denilson and Theo Walcott.
    Mighty yids news

Tottenham's Aaron Lennon misses out with an ankle knock so former Arsenal man David Bentley takes his place.

Jonathan Woodgate has recovered from a head injury suffered against Stoke and should partner Ledley King in defence.
    The scum will walk all over spurs, the're rubbish
    20.00%
    The mighty yids will give the gooners a sound hiding
    20.00%
    Draw
    20.00%
    Andyws mum will play instead of both teams
    40.00%
    Last edited by suityou01; 31 October 2009, 08:38.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I do hope that vaginal faced cock Wenger and his team get screwed today.

Just watch out for theatrics in the penalty box.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I do hope that vaginal faced cock Wenger and his team get screwed today.

Just watch out for theatrics in the penalty box.
      Did I mention I've always liked you.

Comment

Plan B game prediction software says Arsenal have a strong chance of winning with a 1.148 rating, one of the most likely results for the day sadly. Man U have a 1.843, Chelsea have a -1.626 ( negatives mean an away win likely ) Leeds have a 1.102, Oxford have a 1.438.

Comment

These comments are a disgraceful slur on my team. Come on you gooners.

Comment

Plan B game prediction software says Arsenal have a strong chance of winning .... n some more bolux
            A bug in your code I think

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
              These comments are a disgraceful slur on my team. Come on you gooners.
              Yids only

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                A bug in your code I think

HTH
                Thems the rules I programmed

The system differentiates heavily on home form and away form also goal difference home and away.

As the gooners have won 4 of 4 at home with a goal differerence of +13 they will be ranked higher than spurs who have won 3 of 5 away with an away goal difference of +3.

Anyway, I am trying to fix a bug in it now. The celtic game from last week is coming up as postponed. Says the huns are top of the league.

Comment

Anyway, I am trying to fix a bug in it now. The celtic game from last week is coming up as postponed. Says the huns are top of the league.
                  Code:
                  if( postponed = false )
                  not

Code:
                  if( postponed == false ){
                  School boy coding error

Comment

Come on Arsenal!
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                    X