• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congratulations Alexey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Alexey

good job...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/10/prweb3016214.htm

Milan.

The announcement provides an independent verification of the milestone announced in July last year, that Google's systems had detected 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) unique URLs on the web.
    That's certainly cool. Nice one Alexey.

I especially like that "independent verification" bit. It has a nice official feel to it.
    Last edited by Sysman; 2 November 2009, 13:36.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Didn't we do this about 3 weeks ago?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Have I Got (Old) News For You.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          AtW was just giving us a heads-up then. This makes it official.

Congrats Alexi...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

ta!

Comment

I think this should shut up the nay-sayers

Alexey old chap, don't forget me for the friends and family when u do the IPO

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                Alexey old chap, don't forget me for the friends and family when u do the IPO
                It's unlikely we'll have IPO, but who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  I thought that too.

But again.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Alexey does yer search thingie work like this?

YaCy is a scalable web search engine with an integrated web crawler and content analysis and managements functions. One YaCy installation can store more than 20 million documents, but in a community of search peers YaCy can provide a search index of unlimited size.

Peer-to-Peer Index Sharing

We implemented a index sharing method, that works similar to peer-to-peer file sharing. YaCy shares web index information with other peers and is therefore resistant against censoring the same way as P2P file-sharing is resistant against deletion.

Linux, Mac & Windows.

Linky
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X