• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ntl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ntl

I got a flyer through the door yesterday from NTL.

They are doing phone, 512k broadband and basic digital TV for £30.

Now this seems like a good deal to me.

What are the views of the congregation about this deal or NTL in general ???

Originally posted by G8_Summit
    I got a flyer through the door yesterday from NTL.

They are doing phone, 512k broadband and basic digital TV for £30.

Now this seems like a good deal to me.

What are the views of the congregation about this deal or NTL in general ???
    I got Telewest Telephone, Basic Digital TV and Broadband (just upgraded free to 2G)for £25

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
      I got Telewest Telephone, Basic Digital TV and Broadband (just upgraded free to 2G)for £25
      not bad for £25 - one off payment I take it.

I don't pay anything for mine....company expense, BB, telephone etc.
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Someones telling porkies ???
        Telewest Broadband - 3 for £28.50 Bundle (for 3 months then £33.99)

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit

Mr Summit, Again if you surf for your info, what would you expect?
          I negotiated the price on the phone with a Human (Old fashioned I know, but it stilll seems to work) you might want to try it sometime.

Comment

Phoenix,

I did this a couple of years back. Watch the bills as the put it up after 6 months, without informing me
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              Phoenix,

I did this a couple of years back. Watch the bills as the put it up after 6 months, without informing me

I did ask and it's OK for 12 months

Comment

I did ask and it's OK for 12 months
                I was told that!
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                  I was told that!
                  They broke the contract then

Comment

Only the verbal one,

They put up their pricess so I rang them to come and pick up their Digi Box, so the said I could contiune at the current rate "for another year".

Can't prove it and couldn't be arsed to dispute it. Moved my TV eligence to Murdock.

Comment

Working...
                    X