• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Album of the 90s

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Album of the 90s

Just been incensed by a comment by one Miranda Sawyer on the radio in which she said the best album of the 90s was I've Been Expecting you by Robbie Williams. Thought it was time to set the record straight so in time honoured tradition I'd like to nominate Blood, Sugar, Sex , Magick by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Next?

Leftfield - Leftism
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - Lauryn Hill

or

Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches - Happy Mondays
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

The Soft Bulletin - The Flaming Lips
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
          The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - Lauryn Hill
          My version's got the swearing cut out. Has yours?

Comment

U2 - Achtung Baby

Comment

Violator by Depeche Mode
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Violator - Depeche Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                  Violator by Depeche Mode
                  WHS

Though Pod by the breeders was one of my many faves
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                    Violator by Depeche Mode
                    Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
                    Violator - Depeche Mode
                    freaky

Had to check it was in the 90's...only just! Feels like yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                    X